Teen Daze - Brooklyn Sunburn
I don’t know what a Brooklyn sunburn would feel like in musical form, mostly because I don’t get sunburned, but yea, this track definitely sounds like a “summer in Brooklyn” jam. It certainly evokes the imagery of stupidly good-looking hipsters (for lack of a better word) dancing at some hot, sweaty event like Mister Sunday or PS1 Warm Up and trying to convince themselves that they actually had an awesome time.
On the real, though, the first 3 minutes of this song are pretty dope. Dreamy with a dancey beat, which is exactly what we can expect from Teen Daze.
- newleif reblogged this from somaroy and added:
- kayleemaughan reblogged this from somaroy and added:
- nikkiestacks reblogged this from somaroy
- atthesideofoursofa likes this
- solislunam likes this
- blursandoutlines reblogged this from somaroy
- majesticdetroit reblogged this from somaroy
- timespans likes this
- somaroy posted this